How To Solve and Fix MS Outlook [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] Error?
[pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error : Communication is a great medium to stay connected to the outside world, and for this, nothing can be better than emails. Emails are an excellent source whether you want to be connected with a person personally or professionally.
However, for emails, Microsoft Outlook is considered the best platform to manage and balance professional and personal lives. It helps to manage and schedule emails and keep track of to-do’s meetings, personal and professional appointments, and many more.
But people access more than one account on Outlook to get the maximum benefit but sometimes face specific errors. Among those errors [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error code is a standard error that can occur because of numerous reasons. Here, we will discuss those potential causes of the error and see some methods to fix it.
What Are The Reasons Behind [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] Error Code?
Though the reasons behind the occurrence of the above error can be numerous, here we will discuss some of the ordinary and obvious reasons-
- The error can occur if you use multiple accounts without clearing the cookies and cache.
- It can also result from an improper installation of the Microsoft Outlook software on your device.
- The [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error can also occur when it opens because of the non-updation of the latest version.
- Often, the error is undetectable by the user, so it is advised to contact Microsoft’s support team.
Ways To Fix The [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] Error Code:
Followings are some of the feasible and possible solutions to resolve the [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error-
Method 1- Update The Microsoft Outlook
If your system or PC does not have an updated Outlook version, it might be possible that the error is appearing because of it, so you will need to correct it.
- First, ensure whether your PC or laptop supports the latest version of Outlook. If it helps, then you must remove the old version and update the Outlook.
- The updated former version will recapture your files in the latest version.
- If a new Microsoft office version has been installed, then you must take the essential files backup.
- Choose for an easy file transfer; if Outlook still shows an error, you must contact customer service.
Method 2- Clearing The Cache And Cookies
- You will need to move to the File and option and select for clearing the Outlook cache and cookies.
- Once you are done, now sign out from your Microsoft Outlook accounts. If you are using multiple accounts, then you must log out from all your accounts.
- Shut down or restart your system or PC. Now open your account. The [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error should be resolved.
Method 3- Go For An Auto-Repair Tool.
- Go to the control panel and review the details about Microsoft Outlook.
- Visible the Office 365 application and select the Microsoft application for the repair.
- Turn the button at the start of the application and choose the type the fix required.
- Click on a fix and follow the instructions on the screen of the window.
- Now, restart Outlook. If it doesn’t work, then directly contact the technicians.
Method 4- Delete The Third-Party Email Application
- Sometimes, the error might occur because of the conflict between two email applications, which develops an issue when a person uses it.
- You must remove the untrusted source or the third-party application from your system for smooth working.
- Once you remove it, ensure reopening Microsoft’s Outlook that the [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error has been fixed.
The majority of outlook issues arise because of the problems in the installation process. You must try to fix the [pii_pn_7cb487117f21abdb] error by following the above simple steps. If the problem still occurs and does not solve, you must contact Microsoft’s support team and seek their technicians’ help.