WRITE FOR US – GO TECH MANTRA
Through this initiative we welcome bloggers and writing enthusiasts, to contribute to the development of our Tech site, through quality content
You can submit for review an original article (which has not previously been published elsewhere, including on your website), with content based on your experiences. professional expertise and we will review it for potential publication on our website.
Before sending articles, please:
- Read the writing instructions for the articles carefully below. The articles presented must meet all the requirements to be considered.
- Follow the steps provided at the bottom of this page.
Why write for our Tech site?
Writing for us you will be able to:
- Support positive change.
- Connect with your target audience.
- Share your ideas and messages.
- Share your biography in the basement of your article. Who you are and what you do, including a photo of yourself, a link to your website. and links to your accounts. Social.
Are we on the same wavelength?
At Our tech site, we have a mission that guides our actions
If we share the same mission and are guided by the same values, we look forward to your articles
What kind of articles do we like?
Our community loves to receive genuine inspiration for a better life and a better world.
You are welcome to send articles from your domain. expertise that refers to the basic categories below. If your article is
- Real estate
Choose your own topic of the article! You are best able to choose the theme based on your own passions, experiences, and professional experiences. We will not respond to e-mail requests asking us to choose topics or pre-qualify article ideas.
Article Writing Guide
Below are some instructions, a kind of “Yes and No” on the drafting of articles written for us. Check them before sending an article.
Submit original texts: The articles must and should be unique and original. Posts must not have been published or sent elsewhere, either online or offline (including personal blog), and will not be used in the future for distribution on other sites (inclusive personal blog).
Listen to inspiration and passion: We share a wide range of topics and have a large number of materials available to our community. You can add value to this existing collection by bringing your own unique voice and vision, infused with your passion and personality. Please write from the heart, based on your personal experience and/or professional experience, as if you were writing or talking to a close friend. People will feel like they’re reading something written by a real person with a real experience in life and an authentic heart.
Choose a great title: People have at their disposal a huge selection of articles online. I quickly choose (a few seconds) which article to read, and the title of your article will help you what to choose. When choosing a title, think of the reader and what they are looking for to learn, discover or achieve. What a problem he’s trying to solve. Choose a title according to your reader.
Write an engrossing initial text: A reader will be captivated or not, from the first few sentences of an article. Make sure that your paragraph is not valid. the beginning is concise, tells the reader exactly what to experience and read on.
Scuccint and logic: In the body of the article…
- A number of words – We receive articles of at least 800+ words. The more the better.
- Subtitles – Please divide your content into relevant headings to make it easier for readers to follow the logical flow of ideas.
- Short paragraphs – For readers to easily browse your article, keep short paragraphs and short paragraphs (2-3 sentences each).
Call to Action: All articles should include one of the …
- One or more questions to get the reader to examine the subject in relation to their situation
- One or more practical tips that can be easily read and applied in real life.
Famous quotes: We recommend that you include one or more famous quotes in your article. related to the topic
Check before sending: Please make your own checks of the quality of the article before sending (spelling and grammar are a must).
Thank you for writing for us!
Do not send articles that have been or will be published elsewhere: We accept only original content that has not been published previously.
Do not send vague articles: Our mission is to offer the public high-quality content, which has a real substance based on the personal experience and/or professional experience of the author.
Do not send articles for SEO or promotional: We cannot accept articles that are designed to boost SEO campaigns, for personal promotion, or to promote any other product or service. Therefore, please keep the promotion for the biofield in the footer of the article.
Do not send articles that do not align with our philosophy: Do not send organic articles or references that promote a business, service, or product that is not genuinely aligned to the mission and values (adult, casino, etc.)
If your article is
💜 We agree to:
- Let’s support your work by distributing the article on social media channels.
- We will promote your article in our community, by mail
💜 you agree to:
- Share your article on your social media channels
- Reply to comments your article may receive within 2 days of the comments coming in.
How to send articles to us:
By email, firstname.lastname@example.org [or] email@example.com
In the body of the email (not as an attachment) in the order below:
- Article title
- Article text
- Author’s biography (100 words) + photo (optional)
- Link to your website/blog
- Link to social profiles